Friday, March 14, 2008

3.14 = Pie

Happy pie day, everyone!

Jenni came up with the idea to make pie today, in honor of everyone's favorite mathematical symbol. We decided to make one of my favorites...pumpkin!


Now I have decided to try to take more pictures of my life. I am really bad at remembering take my camera places, and even when I do I forget to take pictures. But no more! I am fully resolved to take more pictures!







This is Jenni...so very happy to make pie. Actually she was making fun of me because I insisted on documenting the event. :)







Jenni and Me!





Me being weird.


I forgot to take a picture of the beautiful pie when it came out of the oven...but I think the picture of it being half eaten assists in portraying how good it was.

Kirk came and ate the pie after his review session on campus. He doesn't look too happy to eat the pie, but he was. I swear.


3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yummy!! :)

Kim said...

pumpkin pie is my FAVORITE pie

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

oh kirk is doing his "rico suave" sultry glare....means he loves the pie