So I was really really nervous because I haven't cut my hair since...2006. I have been trimming it of course, but not drastic changes or anything. But I decided to go for it. Here it is!
In the top picture, I felt like I was 4 years old. Kirk was making noises at me as he took the picture. Of course I had to laugh at him.
On another subject, the prelaw review is done!!! We finalized everything today, and it should go to the printer tomorrow. I'm so so happy that this day is finally here. It's been fun to work on it but it'll be way exciting to see the finished product. Even if I know that no one but a couple of law professors here and there will read it. :)
3 comments:
Rach- It is so cute. I love it. I told you that short people look adorable with short hair. I love you!!!!
I love your hair! It totally fits you :) Good call!
Thanks y'all!! :)
Post a Comment