
Yay for another sunny day! At first I was a little distrusting of the sun that I had fooled me before--peering out and then laughing at me when it went behind the snowy clouds again. But, I'm starting to think that I can trust the sun again. *crosses fingers*
So Kirk and I live on the 3rd floor, and all of the heat rises up, making it so we don't even have to have the heat on anymore. This is great. What isn't so great is that all this heat is still seeping in our apartment. I absolutely can't sleep if it is too hot. Which meant that last night, I think I slept like three hours! Okay, maybe more than that. But that's how I feel. I had to skip one of my classes so I could actually get some sleep, but no worries. I've decided that now it's time to break out the air conditioning, even if it is 20 degrees outside during the night.
I have some exciting news! Finally, the BYU Prelaw Review will be going to the printers in just over a week!! Many of you probably don't know that I have been working on the Prelaw Review at BYU since August. Well, it's true. I had initally thought that I would be going to law school after graduation, so I applied to be one of the editors for the Review. Even though I am no longer going to law school, I committed to a full school year for the Review, so here I am. I have been editing one author's paper since August, and I have been a production editor since January. Seeing the full process of putting the Review into InDesign and getting it all prepped for the printers is really exciting. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Now it's time to go eat a hot dog, 'cuz I am craving one (note the picture at the topic of this post). Ciao!
7 comments:
just crack the window open at night! I did that all the time in the winter in Idaho/Utah. The heaters were so crazy hot, i needed the breeze. Congrats on the law thingy.
i don't think i ever crave hot dogs, but that is a cute/weird pict
Thanks for the suggestion. :) We cracked both windows last night, had the fan going, AND busted out the cool treico (don't know how that is spelled) quilt. Kirk actually got cold in the middle of the night, which I feel bad about but I slept great!
Sleeping is so much easier when it's cold. Otherwise you feel smothered. It makes it extra hard when there is a very warm body in the bed next to you. Our first apartment was like that. I think we slept with the window open the whole winter we were there. You remember the coldness? hehehe.
Hey! It's good that we found each other through the blogging world. :) I'm happy that you have a blog because...I LOVE BLOGS...probably border line obsessed, but whatever!
I love InDesign, it is soooo much easier to use than Word for so many things. Excellent choice.
Me too Christina!
Post a Comment