Kirk and I are headed to Rexburg today to visit my sister Sara, who is going to BYU-Idaho. We're excited for a little road trip, even if it is a little colder there. :)
I'm not only excited to see Sara, but also to see my friend Stephanie. She just recently got married last December and we'll be staying with her and her husband for the weekend. She's working a lot, so I'm not too sure how much I'll be able to see her, but it'll still be great.
Kirk and I watched "Dan in Real Life" yesterday. It was a really well-made movie and had cool music, but it wasn't my favorite movie. It reminded me too much of "Meet the Parents"--just because in both of those movies, the main character can't do anything right. For like the entire movie! You just feel so awkward for that person. I think it reminds me too much of one of those days where you feel like you're doing absolutely nothing right, which is no fun. I mean, who likes those days? And plus, the middle child in "Dan in Real Life" reminded me too much of the drama queen I was with my high school boyfriend. Sure I never said, "You are a murderer of love!" to my dad, but something to that effect. ;) So I probably found myself relating too much to the movie, and not in a good way. Haha.
Well I'm off to Portuguese class. :)
2 comments:
a good road trip sounds amazing right now. Russell and I just decided that the weekend after we're both out of school we're going to go down to Corpus Cristy! but just now that I was asking Russ how to spell that, he said we should go to South Padre instead! Yaya for change. Have fun in Rexburg.
Oo fun! I like both places. I looove the beach!
Post a Comment