Friday, March 28, 2008

"It is delicious, it's good for me, it's the perfect way to start the day."


Kirk is making breakfast this morning (yay!!). Since he started cooking the bacon on the George Foreman grill, I of course thought of that great Office quote. Thankfully, he is NOT burning his foot on the grill, since it is on the counter and not by our bed. :)

Plans for the weekend: writing an awesome research paper on the id, ego and superego in The Scarlet Letter. I haven't really done much research yet, but it will come together at some point.

Also, I'm throwing Jenni's bridal shower is this weekend. That'll be way fun.

7 comments:

Kirk said...

Hmmm, pancakes and bacon (drools).

Rachel said...

Hehe, they were reaaaally good.

fafner said...

I met George Foreman in an airport once.

Rachel said...

Was he friendly?

fafner said...

Okay, I didn't actually "meet" him. More like I saw him and he was on my plane. You caught me exaggerating my relationship with that great man. I'm so ashamed!

Rachel said...

Hahahaha, don't worry. Your secret is safe with me...and my public blog. :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

You see, being an English major DOES NOT sound interesting when you say things like, "id, ego and superego"

I love george! And it makes it sound so much better to eat bacon when you know that lots of grease is draining down to the little catcher...its practically fat free!