Here are pics of our house! I'll post a pic of the outside later (since it's night right now). Sorry, I had to use Kirk's crappy camera cuz mine kind of died... By the way, the red room is the kitchen. I couldn't get all the pics together for that one.
4 comments:
love it! can't wait to see it this month!
so are those your red couches? covers on them? did you paint the wall red? wow, wood floor, very nice. nice wedding pictures:)
Yup, those are our couches! They are an ugly plaid underneath, but they came with the couch covers, so I was really happy about that. :)
I love the color in the new place. So is it a house or apartment? Ben saw this and said that our place needs some color. Check out my blog for pictures of my new place in Milwuakee. And yes, I'm still in SLC until Christmas.
Post a Comment