I still plan on getting certified to teach. I might just wait until we go to Texas for med school to certify, because I know that we will be there for a long time (if not for years and years after med school).
Now, I just have to focus on passing my classes this semester and then...party in Belgium! Oh and IF our landlady lets us, we want to get a cat. We've decided that this will be my graduation/birthday present! We want a dog more, but we're not sure how long we will have a yard, so....we're going to wait on that until we have more room for our labrador!
Now I must go read Middlemarch, Jude the Obscure, and the rest of LOTR. (I am loving Middlemarch though, so I'm not too heartbroken).
P.S. Everyone should watch this version of Jane Eyre!! It's so good and I am pretty sure I would still take Rochester blind and lame if he was THIS Rochester. :) I am just waiting for this movie to come in the mail (I bought it on amazon) so I can watch it again!

1 comment:
oooh yay for graduation!!! I envy you! :-D Yay!!!
Post a Comment