Thursday, October 2, 2008

Decorating Fun


So the picture at the top is really fuzzy, but that is the best picture I could get. It says "All Because Two People Fell in Love," and it's one of the vinyl things you put on the wall. Well, I decided to change it up a bit, and stick it on the shiny mirror thing in the middle pic. Then, I'm going to spell out "HILL" in those letters above the shiny mirror thing. I am going to paint all of them (not sure what color...any suggestions?) and also the wood around the mirror thing.

This is all going to go above this red couch. Kirk has been driven crazy by my obsessive need to put something on this wall.

I'm so excited!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

i looooove the red couch. Nice pillow too ;)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

cool red couch and i love crafty things on the wall!