
As my previous roommates know, I have a tendency to...randomly start screaming in the middle of the night. No big deal. Ever since I was a little kid I have had night terrors. They are super scary to me at the time, but hilarious when I'm more conscious.
My old roommate Jenni will remember that glorious night when I thought that a crazy demon man was crawling in my bed. I flew out of my bed and somehow landed in hers. Hehehe.
Well, last night I had a similar situation. For some reason, spiders are a big theme in my night terrors. This time I could have SWORN that there was a giant spider coming down from the ceiling right on top of me. (It probably will happen eventually because we constantly kill spiders on our ceiling.) Anyway, I let out a blood-curdling scream, leapt out of bed, and ran as fast as I could into the living room. I kept telling Kirk to "Kill the spider! Kill the spider! Don't let it get me!!!!" I seriously was shaking and so freaked out!
Naturally, Kirk suoon ascertained the obvious the facts that a) there was no spider, and b) he has married a crazy woman.
2 comments:
heheh, I had a nightmare once when I was in 4th grade where a HUGE spider the size of the ceiling spinning coming down toward me in my bed... it was terrifying. I totally understand what you're going through.
PS. I thought your last comment about Kirk was funny. :)
I didn't know you had night terrors. I do, however, distinctly remember you thinking that I was Nicki and waking me up in the middle of the night :).
Post a Comment