Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dashboard concert!!

Hand down!! I love this song. Kirk sang it to me on Valentine's Day like...4 years ago, actually.
Sara and I rockin' out, yo. She thinks I'm weird. I am.

Kirk pretending to be cool.

I love you Chris. I don't think you know, just how much.

The lead singer of Plain White T's did a card trick during a Dashboard song. I really liked that they incorporated other bands that were touring with them in their show.

Sing it, baby. :) He was super nice! He just had this big grin on his face the whole time, and looked like he had so much fun.


Me in our truck, excited about the concert.

Twu wov, will bind you, togetha!

Word.

Yay for sisters!

I think Sara looks gorgeous in this pic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh! Looks like you had fun!!! :-D Your sister is super cute, too! :-D That's nice you guys can spend time together. :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

fun that you went to a concert!