Dearest darling Kim,
I must apologize for sucking you in to the marvelous Jane Eyre movie. It is quite delightful, but I do hope it does not cause any harm to your grades or your marriage. Or Tom's marriage for that matter. ;)
Love,
Rachel
Movie Disclaimer: Kim has been prey to what we like to call JEA: Jane Eyre Addiction. In watching this marvelous movie, you might be susceptible to JEA as well. Make sure to allot several hours to the watching and re-watching of the sensual love affair, the British wit, the compelling music, and the overall "yumminess" (as Professor Lundquist would say) of Mr. Rochester.
3 comments:
i love jane eyre. love, love, love it.
lol like I said on Kim's blog. I love you two girls. :-D
Lol I'm so slow!!! i love that you responded to my letter!!! I totally have JEA!!! and I've passed it on to my neighbors. We're getting together on Tuesday to watch it all day :)
Post a Comment