Monday, May 4, 2009

Sleep talking


So I hate scary stuff. Hate scary movies (I refuse to see them), haunted houses, etc. etc. But I guess my penchant for attractive boys (love you more, Kirk!), a good story line and good writing will overrule my fear of spooky stuff.


My family had the third season of Supernatural on dvd, and I started watching it when they visited a couple of weeks ago. My mom and I watched the very last episode at midnight last night. This explains the conversation we had last night when I was sleep-talking. (I slept in her room cuz I was spooked. Yes, I'm a mama's girl). :


R: "I'm cold."


M: "Here's another blanket if you want it."


R: (says very calmly) "Is it demon-free?"


M: (doesn't hesitate) "Yes, it's demon-free."


I just had to make sure. You can never be too careful.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love your sleep talking stories :)

Unknown said...

haha that's awesome! I didn't know you talk in your sleep! I do too. We should TOTALLY have a conversation in our sleep someday.

Unknown said...

hahahaha! that's awesome. yay for former gilmore girl's men hotties!