I had a dream last night that I went to a middle eastern country all on my own. I was touring around some museum, and then I accidentally started walking through these offices. Apparently that was a big no-no, because then a bunch of security people chased after me.
Well after I escaped these crazy peeps, I decided to leave the country. Then I think I was a boy at one point (who knows) and I wore a shirt that apparently led the people chasing after me to come to the US. Well THEN I changed back to a girl, and went to my sister-in-law Kristen's house to hide out. Except she lived in an apartment in this dream.
She let me hide out and I was terrified when the peeps came to the house to search for me. At first it was a bunch of men, and then it changed to just one woman. I convinced her that I didn't mean to do anything and I didn't want to go back to her country and DIE (because I knew they would kill me).
Well at the end of the dream, I sued the peeps for making me so scared over something that I didn't mean to do and they lost! Despite this closure that usually never comes in a dream, I still was a little freaked when I woke up.
I don't know why I remember so much this time, but I find it fascinating when that happens.
2 comments:
Oooh... yikes! What do you tihnk it means?
I have had SO many of these dreams before. In one dream they kidnapped me but in the end they saved my life from accidently driving into the river (I don't know how to swim). So I guess I started to relate and like my kidnappers. It was weird.
Post a Comment