This is us ready to run the Rex Lee Run. I was so excited to do this, especially with Kirk. I love being active (Kirk always teases me because I constantly say I want us to be"active together") and even though it often hurts my back, I love running. We didn't do amazing in the 5K race, but it was still so fun to do.
This is the cool tracker thingy attached to my foot. Unfortunately, the zip ties were so cheap that it fell off before I even started running--which meant that I had to put it in my pocket, and therefore didn't get my exact time recorded. However, Kirk and I ran the whole time together so I pretty much figured out how I did.
3 comments:
I loved this little update! Good job on the run! I've never done anything like that. I doubt I ever will. I'm always so impressed with people who do. And the other photos are cute too!! :)
oooh! who's that GANGSTA in the red shirt?!
I thought that was the Pie. Michael and his roommates would always go there! Cute g-parents, and I LOVE the Rex Lee Run, did it every year! I wish Michael would run next to me, but I'm pretty slow (even not in my current condition).
Post a Comment