Friday, April 3, 2009

I am gainfully employed!

So my day just got better. I was offered a job at Farm Bureau Financial Services. Hooray!!! 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH YAY!!!!!!!! :-D What is your job description?? Congrats!!!! Oh, Rachel, I'm so excited for you!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

congratulations! do tell us what you'll be doing and when you'll start. that is so awesome! will you still do the teaching thing in the fall?

Rachel said...

I am going to be a development assistant, which means that I will train the new agents in the office and get them used to the system. I'll start whenever my fingerprints pass the FBI check, so hopefully soon.

Not positive about the teaching thing. I know that I really want to do it, but we'll see what happens with this job. :)

Unknown said...

okay, so i might be a dork but your little kitty pictures make me happy inside. Hooray for jobs!