| Easter bunny's goodies. I actually surprised the fam with these (I ended up hiding everything in the washing machine. Thank goodness we hardly ever use it...ha ha). |
| Sara's basket. She's leaving for Jerusalem next week so she got smaller stuff she could fit in her suitcase. |
| Sydney's basket. No candy for this little girl...but she got some fun toys. |
| Ahh, the joys of being the Easter bunny. There is a guarantee that you'll get something you really want! |
| Kirk's awesome-tastic basket. |
| She loved the lamb! |
| Super cute. |
i'll post more pics later of her in her Easter dress. i wanted to post these pics before I got lazy. :)
1 comment:
My favorite is the last one! You can tell she's really getting behind this whole Easter business. You make a great Easter Bunny!
Post a Comment