Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So excited!

Yes, I avoided doing my research paper just for a little bit to figure out my schedule for the fall. However it makes sense because I am registering in a couple of days so I need to be all ready to take the spots from all the unsuspecting sophomores! Bwa-ha-ah!

No seriously, you wait sooo long to be in this position. The position where you can actually CHOOSE when and from whom you will be taking your classes. So I'm revelling in this moment. *pauses to revel*

Anyway, I'm taking the following classes and am sooo excited:
The English Novel
Literature and Film (You watch lots of the movies in the class. Yesss.)
Hamlet and Paradise Lost (Don't know how these two relate quite yet, but I'll figure it out)
Editing (my very last editing class for the minor)

Soo I started listing off the classes for Kirk, and he interrupted me by saying, "Okay, tell me what you have to take for graduation first, not fun classes." He knows me too well...but what's great is I know I have the right major for me, cuz I love stuff like this. :)

Okay, back to my research paper...

3 comments:

fafner said...

Those sound great! Picking classes is always the best part of the semester. And let's face it, the most interesting classes are always in the English department.

Rachel said...

Seriously. Why isn't every person on the planet an English major?

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

whats your major again? any religion classes? you gotta take advantage of that one. I love your new blog border:) Sound like fun classes...movies for class!