Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bag Tag

My old roomie Vanessa bag tagged me! The rules of a bag tag are that you have to dump out everything in your purse without throwing anything out, and then take a picture of the bag and your stuff. :)


This is my Bohemian-style purse. I love it. :)




I have to admit, my bag's contents are not nearly as fascinating as hers, but here is my stuff:


-Walmart receipt for pictures I printed out (April 16th)
-Smith's card and two little key chain Smith's cards
-A key chain Style Club card (from Trade Secret)
-One piece of Orbit gum (Chocolate mint flavor)
-A small bottle of Curve Crush (perfume Kirk got me for Valentine's Day)
-No joke, an old dried up fruit snack (We give them to our Sunbeams)
-Cd with pics on it
-A pass-along card with Jesus on the front and the articles of faith on the back
-An unused Starving Student card
-Receipt for a matinee showing of Enchanted (dated December 1, 2007)
-Three photos that I printed out at Walmart (2 of Kirk and I, one of Rachel Dell and I)
-Photo envelope

That's it! Now I bag tag: Kimmy and Kristen! This will show if you actually read the blog. ;)



2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hahaa, I love it...especially the dried fruit snack :)

Kim said...

oh man. one more distraction! thanks Rach! lol