Thursday, April 10, 2008

AAAAAAAHHHH!!







This will be my complaining post, just fyi. I am coming up to my last three days of school, which means LOTS of stuff to do I have:

-Research paper due tomorrow
-Presentation in Portuguese on Monday
-Oral proficiency interview on Monday
-Paper due for British literature class on Tuesday

My stomach feels all squeamish and I am not enjoying that feeling. I honestly cannot wait until Tuesday night comes!!!

It is very ironic that we just read Samuel Johnson in my British literature class. He has an essay on enduring to the end and that giving up before your project is finished is like leaving your ship abandoned in a storm when you see land close by. *sigh* I guess I can't just freak out and not do school.

2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i'm so glad i am done with school foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! keep on keepin on,you can do it!

Rachel said...

Thanks!! :)