It's kind of funny how sometimes your husband knows you better than yourself. I hadn't realized it before, but I LOVE listening to the piano. Any song (pop, country, whatever) that has piano in it, I would say that I really liked it but I didn't realize exactly why. It wasn't until Kirk kept repeating, "Of course you like it. It has piano," that I realized...duh. Aren't you seeing a pattern, Rach?
Here is a cd that I really want that I found out about through pandora.com, an online radio station that I always listen to when I'm studying.
Apparently this woman is from the UK and was in a pop group for a while, but she is also trained as a classical pianist. I haven't heard all of the tracks (they aren't available to listen to on amazon) but from what I've heard, I like it a lot.Beware if you look her up online. You might get her posing in the nude and very pregnant.
Ugh, I wish it wasn't 35 dollars!
1 comment:
$35 dollars for a CD??? How fun that he knows that about you and you didn't realize it:)
Post a Comment