This deer did NOT stop eating Kirk's shirt. It was funny at first, and then it got obnoxious.
we had fun going to the rodeo yesterday! two unexpected things happened:
1st, we were too cheap to pay the 10-15 bucks to pay parking, so we parked several blocks away from the tram in a med school buddy's apartment complex. we thought "oh, we're so tricky. we'll show them!" and then after the long walk, we realized we perhaps weren't tricky....just cheap. :p i don't think i'd do it again if i knew it was that far.
2nd, sydney's diaper got a tad full. as in, i was carrying her on my hip and i realized that my side was wet. and her pants were wet. yikes! i ended up wearing kirk's jacket the rest of the time, and sydney wore a shirt and a diaper. we kept trying to cover up her diaper/legs when we pushed her in the stroller, just so we didn't look TOO white trash. not sure if we pulled it off or not. but we had a great time, nonetheless!
1st, we were too cheap to pay the 10-15 bucks to pay parking, so we parked several blocks away from the tram in a med school buddy's apartment complex. we thought "oh, we're so tricky. we'll show them!" and then after the long walk, we realized we perhaps weren't tricky....just cheap. :p i don't think i'd do it again if i knew it was that far.
2nd, sydney's diaper got a tad full. as in, i was carrying her on my hip and i realized that my side was wet. and her pants were wet. yikes! i ended up wearing kirk's jacket the rest of the time, and sydney wore a shirt and a diaper. we kept trying to cover up her diaper/legs when we pushed her in the stroller, just so we didn't look TOO white trash. not sure if we pulled it off or not. but we had a great time, nonetheless!
4 comments:
I love your earrings! And the stoic llama picture! And your tales of diaper woes! Really...everything about this post.
I miss the rodeo!
hahaha! Ah, Rach. Pantsless baby. Love it. You guys are great. And Kirk's photo was the first thing I saw and I gotta say, I kinda jumped. haha. Sounds like fun!! But yeah.. 10-15 for parking! Yikes!
awwww you guys are all so cute!!!!
I know the parking is so much! Everything is so much but I guess it is all for the experience:)
Post a Comment