Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feeling glum.

isn't that an interesting word? "Glum?" Merriam Webster says it means "broodingly morose."

well maybe i'm not morose. but i am brooding.

i had a fairly productive day. took sydney to the doctor. she only had to have one shot (yay!) so there was a minimal amount of crying. i gave her some tylenol before the appointment, so hopefully that helped.

really there's no good reason to be feeling glum, i just am. and that's ok.

3 comments:

fafner said...

I know exactly what you mean. Some days I just feel like I have nothing interesting to add to conversations and I'm just going through the motions. But then other days I'm on fire and I have tons of insightful, interesting things to think and say (and I certainly know you have those days too as I've seen you on many of them!)

I guess it's just the natural cycle of things. If you weren't ever glum, you wouldn't know when you were jazzed.

Rachel said...

Thanks Susan! So wise. :)

Unknown said...

instant solution: watch gilmore girls. always a pick me up. (or drop dead diva, she works too)