Friday, March 25, 2011

Bananas

i guess it's ok that i just squished the banana all over me, right?
i barely got any in my mouth though.


hey mom! why are you taking pictures of me?

why don't you help me clean this off?

why are you laughing?

you're so cruel.

you should feel horrible!

i want another mom.

5 comments:

Ramona said...

That is so cute! I love the captions you put!

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

Ha ha! Adorable! I love her cute face so much!

fafner said...

If I lost a banana like that, I'd be cranky, too. Her tantrums are far cuter than mine though!

Unknown said...

Hahahah! Rachel, I love it! She's so cute! I love her eyes. And I'm sure she was thinking what you wrote!! ahhhh... lol Rachel, you're awesome.

Unknown said...

i'm not gonna lie, the first time i read that i was laughing because you did such a good job with the way she looked and the words. adorable. you're my favorite!