oh, wii fit. i feel like i've already failed you, when i have hardly just begun! unfortunately, i will not be losing that weight i told you i would lose. it is all a lie. why can't you have a "pregnant" setting?
If you only gain 20lbs, your really lucky. But Wi fit sounds like the perfect pregnancy exercise. My Dr. really didn't like that I was cross country skiing. I enjoyed catching up on your blog by the way.
5 comments:
Just tell it that your fitness goal is to gain 20 pounds.
no losing weight...gain! gain!gain!
lol I will soo buy that from you if you stop using it. :-p
If you only gain 20lbs, your really lucky. But Wi fit sounds like the perfect pregnancy exercise. My Dr. really didn't like that I was cross country skiing. I enjoyed catching up on your blog by the way.
Just to let you know... I've tried Wii fit and Wii active, and Wii active is sooo much better. Both my husband and I are starting to lose weight!
Post a Comment