Kirk and I had a great time with his family in Houston. 17 1/3 people (including two babies and my baby) were all staying at his house, so you can just imagine how crowded it was. But so fun.
I got to see my nephew Bennett for the first time. Adorable.
We find out the gender for our little one on Monday, and playing with Bennett made me think, "I'm cool with either one." I feel like it's a girl, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a boy. The Hill boys' sperm seem to make more boys than girls.
I haven't thrown up this week. Not once. I have almost thrown up because of my prenatal vitamins, but I've found that eating bread right away really helps. Maybe I've turned the corner on this whole vomiting thing? Who knows. Here's to hoping!
Kirk and I spent our New Year's Eve alone at our apartment, watching Scrubs. I loved it. We played so much with Kirk's family that I felt no guilt being a slug and falling asleep before midnight. Kirk woke me up at 11:50 to watch the ball drop, we smooched, and then went to bed.
I think today will consist of grocery shopping (so excited to buy food that I can actually eat now!!) and...who knows. It's so nice to have the day off. :)
Happy New Year everyone! New Year's resolutions to come. I've got some swarming around in my mind, but I want to put them down on paper.
1 comment:
here's a little tip for you that worked for me. i'm so happy the sickness has worn off a bit. i knew it would! anyway, i started taking my prenatals AT NIGHT, and it made all the difference. maybe try that, and if it works then the sickness will REALLY be gone. i'm so proud of you! can't wait to find out what you're having, although i'm sure you're more excited than i am. either way, it's a miracle.
Post a Comment