-Kirk and I saw Macbeth on Saturday at BYU. It was awesome because I have never read or seen this play, so I wasn't too familiar with it. The director of this particular play decided to go with an ancient Mayan time period. It actually worked, although I kind of wish I had just seen them in the traditional Scottish clothes. I loved it!-I had to rush home from church yesterday because I almost threw up there. No, I'm NOT preggo. Rach simply has a super sensitive stomach and took a calcium tablet in the morning with not very much food in her stomach. Now it's comical to think about--Kirk driving like a maniac home (thank goodness we drove that day) as I'm almost throwing up into a big cup in the car. Then me sprinting inside the house to do the same act in the bathroom. Apparently I didn't have enough food to actually throw up, but man I felt like it...
Kirk was a sweetie though and had tons of snacks for me to eat at the table when I came out of the bathroom. Adorable. :)
-Carol and I planted our kale, broccoli, and onions on Friday. It has snowed since then. We'll see if our little plants live...
-The big news is: I've been accepted to the secondary education program at UVU (the program does not have open enrollment like the school does) and I will most likely be attending in the fall. I have realized (for a long time now) that teaching is what I want to do. I would love to teach English to Junior High kids. I might be too short for High School ones...:). I'm very excited!
6 comments:
Just wait until you ARE pregnant... then you'll be running to the bathroom a lot to puke!!! or maybe you'll get lucky and have virtually NO symptoms..
Aww. :) Kirk is such a good little husband. :)
And I'm excited about the teaching thing!! That's awesome! Hurray!
wow, secondary education...how much schooling is that? Puking is never fun.
The program would be 3 semesters, including student teaching (which I would do in Texas). I am waiting to hear back from a job though, so if I get that I probably won't do the teaching thing. We will see.
Congrats on getting accepted. You should go for what you want to do. I'm glad Kirk is trying to take good care of you. Norman and I comment often at how great you are for each other! You've got to figure out a better way to take vitamins :) Love you both!
Raelene
All I know about Macbeth I learned from Gargoyles. That show was so educational...and awesome!
Post a Comment