
So I'm doing it y'all--I'm going to attempt to grow a garden! My friend Carol and I are doing it together, actually. She lived in my house before I did and successfully grew vegi's here. I am using her expertise and she is using my yard. :) We spent about 2 1/2 hours yesterday pulling tons of weeds and making the soil look oh-so-pretty. Sara, my sister, helped for a while too.
We planted some peas (hence the goofy pic above) which I'm super excited about. We'll probably do more planting next week.
I actually had a dream about my peas growing last night. I think I'm a little too obsessed with the peas! I decided that I wanted to grow the shelling peas because I have very fond memories of going to my grandparents' farm and picking those peas. :)
We planted some peas (hence the goofy pic above) which I'm super excited about. We'll probably do more planting next week.
I actually had a dream about my peas growing last night. I think I'm a little too obsessed with the peas! I decided that I wanted to grow the shelling peas because I have very fond memories of going to my grandparents' farm and picking those peas. :)
3 comments:
Good for you. Nothing like fresh veggies from the garden. Hope all is well with you and Kirk.
Love, Raelene
Michael does our garden--I do not have a green thumb. I LOVE your new header on top, so cute!
Peas are disgusting.
Post a Comment