Monday, March 9, 2009

Draper Temple


It's the 12th temple in Utah, baby!

My friend and I went to the Open House today. It had a very subtle theme of pansies (or some flower similar to it) all throughout, which was really nice. :)

Can I just say that it's super cool that the public gets to go in before it's dedicated? It's nice to share that beauty with everyone, I think. For those living in Utah--it's in the last week to go, so get there fast!

2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

looks beautiful! glad you got to go.

Christina said...

It looks like it has some pretty modern architecture for a temple. But then, if you're going to build a temple in this day and age I feel you should try and make it look different than the temples that have come before it. It's your duty to have your temple reflect your time period so that later on archeologists won't be confused.