Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Can't Help Being Happy

Things that make me happy:

* Saw a movie for the 4th time in the dollar theater with a good friend.

* Cuddled with my husband on the couch for a good half hour, just talking.

* Planning on going to the temple with Kirky today.

* Have some potentials (hopefully) for some jobs. *cross your fingers*

* Planning on backpacking for a week with my mom in Europe.

* Currently blasting country music from my computer, sitting in my pj's. What could be better?

* I haven't had to wear a coat here for two days.

Sometimes you just can't help but be grateful.

3 comments:

kathy said...

Yay! All your happy news is so great. Good luck with the jobs. Hopefully they'll turn out better than the weather this morning. :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

movie for the 4th time...could it be Twilight? Backpacking, huh? Leaving the hubby back in the states?

Rachel said...

Hehe, yup...it's Twilight. I'm not even in love with the movie, but people keep wanting to see it who haven't seen it, so I watch it with them. Also, I don't mind staring at Edward.

Yeah, the plan is to leave Kirk back here and spend some time with my mom. Hopefully it will work out. It's still in the planning stages right now.