Here is this woman who is recovering from being burned on most of her body. Yet when I read her blog, she seems simply full of gratitude and loving life. I read her blog and I think, "Yeah. I can do that. I can appreciate life for everything it holds for me . . . everything that is good AND bad in my life. Because I'd rather be living with the bad than not living at all."
Many of my friends know that I've been having a rough time with being jobless. I have been evaluating how much worth I have. Apparently, I have felt that my value has a human being has completely plummeted since I graduated.
That's not going to be the case anymore.
NO more moping.
NO more doubting that life isn't full of delicious moments that are ready to be embraced.
LIFE-- here I come.
Thanks NieNie.
2 comments:
You go girl!!! (hi-five and butt slap)
It is HARD to find a job in provo! The place is just too saturated. Utah in general is. After I graduated, I worked 4 hours a day answering phones and cutting check advances to random people who needed it....weird.
Post a Comment