Wow... everything looks so expensive though! But really pretty!!
Actually, I just bought some things that were really good prices. I bought this really cute bag for 5 dollars with no shipping. You just have to look for them. :) I totally sound like I'm being paid to advertise for them. Hahaha.
hm... well I DID write another comment but I guess it didn't take. I said that I'll have to look harder but those things look super cute. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow... everything looks so expensive though! But really pretty!!
Actually, I just bought some things that were really good prices. I bought this really cute bag for 5 dollars with no shipping. You just have to look for them. :) I totally sound like I'm being paid to advertise for them. Hahaha.
hm... well I DID write another comment but I guess it didn't take. I said that I'll have to look harder but those things look super cute. :)
Post a Comment