Wednesday, November 5, 2008




I know, I know, it's been over a week since I posted. I know all my avid fans are just dying to know what is happening in the Kirachel's life. Well here is a brief synopsis:

Homework, homework, tests, papers, and more homework.

That is about it.

Last week, I was spending all my time trying to get stuff done so I could hang out with my sister and brother-in-law, who were coming in for a wedding. I had a presentation, a test, and a couple of papers to write. PLUS, I am currently trying to get a job as an editorial assistant, so I was doing some editing tests.

It was really fun to have Kim and Russell in town. Russell is Kirk's older brother, and Kim and I actually roomed together a couple of years ago. Kirk and I wish they lived close by!

I went trick-or-treating on Friday, which was awesome because I got candy. So what if I'm 22? I look young...well I took off my wedding ring just in case.

I'm excited about the first real snow in Provo. Yes, it's super cold but if you put on bunches of layers it really doesn't matter too much.

Oh, oh, oh and I'm REALLY excited about the special Psych episode on November 28th. The rest of the 3rd season is going to continue in January so I have been unable to watch the episodes, but I get to see one this month! YAY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol I LOVE that you took off your ring "just in case". what did you dress up as?

Rachel said...

Hehe, I was a vampire. My friend did a great makeup job...I have to get the pics from Kim!