I am sick, sick, sick of doing this. I've been eating crappy food, not exercising, working super hard, and wonder why I am exhausted every day. Well, I'm going to change.
Here are my goals:
-I am going to write down the fruits and vegis I'm eating to make sure that I get enough every day
-I am only going to eat at a fast food restaurant twice a month
-I am going to exercise every morning, getting up at 6:30 (which will work if I go to bed at 10)
-I am going to take my vitamins every night
-I am going to drink lots and lots of water (I'll get a cool water bottle that I like to help me with this)
Most importantly:
-I am going to take out an hour a day for myself. No husband, phone, or homework!! I have decided I really need this so I can function. My hour is going include my scripture studying and then ANYTHING I want.
If I do these, I will get the following rewards:
-After one week, Kirk is going to give me a massage
-After two weeks, I get some Yoasis (my favorite frozen yogurt)
-After three weeks, I get a cute piece of jewelry
-After four weeks, I get to buy myself a movie (within our budget)
5 comments:
just remember the little train who could. "I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can.... I know I can I know I can I know I can I know I can!"
I made lots of goals like that to remember everything I had to do when I was pregnant. The thing that helped me the most was I hung a calendar by my bed where I marked off what I had accomplished every day. My prize at the end of one perfect month of goal-keeping was a new pair of shoes. :)
good luck Rachel! Good goals. i know you can do it. :) Also, awesome rewards!!
Crossing things off lists is very rewarding.
cool water bottles really do help!
Post a Comment