Tuesday, February 2, 2010

on my way home from work today i bought this:


and then went into my bedroom and cried. yes, there are stressful things going on in our lives now. but i can't help but think that i would be handling it a bit better if i wasn't pregnant.

then again...maybe not. here's to chocolate ice cream.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, Rachel, Please let me know if there is anything I can help with. Sometimes life is stressful and having a baby on the way sometimes makes you feel like life is even MORE stressful. Totally been there. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. :) Love you!

fafner said...

I hope everything is okay! Sometimes ice cream and a good cry are the best things in the world. Love you!

-Susan

Amber Whiteley said...

Chocolate ice cream fixes all! Hope things get a little less stressful.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

cried? what? stressful??? school/moving stuff? Galv. is a cute little town:)