Life has been good lately. Normal ups and downs. I went to Texas this past weekend and saw my family. I love being with them and wish that they lived closer...not across the Atlantic. *le sigh*
And I got to see Kimmy with her preggo Buddha belly. She's a cute preggo woman!
Had a meltdown yesterday. Didn't go to Youth Conference because I was soooo tired and stressed--I was in tears. Poor Kirky had to stand there and watch me go into a cleaning frenzy (cleaning out the kitty litter, killing every ant in sight, washing the bathroom floor) until I collapsed on the bed. I didn't talk to him the whole time. My loving husband simply came and held me (and didn't even mention how crazy I was being). Then he cooked dinner. I love him.
We watched Brideshead Revisited last night too. I added that book to the bajillion books that I want to read. I had no idea that Catholicism played such a big role in that movie. Kirk and I had a good discussion on the symbolism in the movie. I was happy to watch something that made me think.
And I'm getting the soundtrack to that movie too. I can't get over the piano in it...I've been listening to the menu over and over again. I just melt when I hear it.

4 comments:
I'm so glad we got to see you, too! I"m glad Kirk made it through your break down.
Studying? Forget studying! is it just pass/fail, or do you have to get a certain grade?
It's pass/fail. Thank goodness!
oh sister. meltdowns are OKAY. and good thing you've got kirk to just love you and take care of you. i can't tell you how many psycho moments i've had, and funny enough i also go on cleaning frenzies because it feels like it's the only thing i can control. much love.
I know my husband got some bugged out clueless eyeballs a few times at my emotional tyraids early on in our marriage. now he knows its just part of the deal:) Glad my little bro is taking good care of you. Too bad mine don't result in cleaning...just the opposite.
Post a Comment