Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Fun-Stadium of Fire and BBQ






I know you can't see what is going on in the picture right above, but I had to capture the moment. We saw...the Jonas Brothers! *squeals* No, I'm totally kidding about the squealing part. I did not know one song that they played. Although I thought they were pretty good performers. The pics above the Jonas Brothers pic are only a few of the many Kirk and I took because...well we had no idea what they were singing. :)




Kirk and I went to Carol and Jeremy's house for some delicious bbq. Above are a few pics of us enjoying the festivities.

Happy Fourth of July!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I"m glad you took advantage of all the things the 4th of July has to offer.

Diane Rose said...

How do you know carol and jeremy?mike and i are friends with carols sister and brother and law (john and Janae) that is hilarious! i love carol and jeremy! :)

Rachel said...

I roomed with Carol a couple of years ago. I know, I love them too! :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Nice. Jonas Brothers. Did they sing, 'I went to the year 3000...?" My kids love that one, and I do too.

Christina said...

What's the deal with these Jonas Brothers?