
So I'm totally on a Jane Austen kick. Although Mansfield Park (the book I just finished) was probably my least favorite of her books, I still love her. So now I'm turning to the last book that I have not read by her: Northanger Abbey. Kirk found this book for my at the BYU bookstore, and I was way excited to see that it has her short stories too.
I haven't had much time to read it since we bought the book because I am studying for my Property and Casualty exam (taking it tomorrow!!), but I just love having a good book to look forward to.
I haven't had much time to read it since we bought the book because I am studying for my Property and Casualty exam (taking it tomorrow!!), but I just love having a good book to look forward to.
1 comment:
That's not my favorite Jane Austen novel, but I do think it's the funniest. And Henry Tilney was one of my literary crushes for a while!
Good luck on your test!!
Post a Comment