
I finished watching Alias today. I have been watching all the episodes since last semester, and now I'm done ! I have to find something else to watch now. :(
I have been pretty lazy today, mainly because the drugs I'm taking for my back made me really loopy. For those who don't know, I did a lot of lifting on Monday and Tuesday, so twisting around to zip up my shirt yesterday was apparently the last straw for my back. Who would think that little movement would put you in so much pain! The doctor gave me anti-inflammatory drugs and muscle relaxant drugs, which is very nice. Yay for modern medicine. I am feeling a great deal better now.
Stupid zipper.

3 comments:
Oh ouch! I'm glad you explained what happened because I didn't know. Hope you feel better soon.
darn zipper, indeed! I watched Alisa when it was on, but I think I missed a bunch here and there. One tough chic.
You should watch Firefly if you haven't already. You might like it...oh oh, have you watched Burn Notice yet? I told you to, didn't I? And you do everything I tell you, so surely you've watched it by now. It's awesome. Or if you want a longer series you should watch Boston Legal because there are good legal lessons in each episode. Also it's really funny. Though you won't appreciate William Shatner's character, but you aren't really supposed to.
Post a Comment