Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Just wanted to let y'all know that I have been slowly but surely, putting together my post for Italy. We have had MAJOR internet problems at my mother-in-law's house, but I think things are getting better and I will soon be able to show off pics!

Oh and by the way, I am now on the payroll for...*drumroll please*...Bed Bath and Beyond!!

I'm pretty excited to simply have a steady job for the summer. I'm a little worried about climbing on tall ladders, but I'm sure I'll adjust. :)


4 comments:

Kim said...

hurray for having a job!! but at the same time i'm sad cuz this means you can't come visit me as much :(

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

congrats, that sounds fun! do ya get a discount?

Rachel said...

Mhmmm, 20%

Kim said...

I kinda like that you don't post very often... it makes me feel better about not feeling like posting my whole life online.