So I've decided to just take y'all through some photos of the trip. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? No worries, there will be commentary.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen. We saw WICKED! I love love loved it! Kirk fell asleep because he was so jetlagged, but he still enjoyed it for the most part. Ahh!! It was amazing. Londoners really know how to act/sing.
Me! Oh and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. We flew into Pisa from London, and WOW we were just a little freaked out with our lack of Italian + all the Italian being spoken around us. It all turned out ok though. We tried to speak the little Italian we knew at the beginning of the trip, and then just got really lazy at the end, asking "Parla Ingleze?" over and over again.
Above: Kirk and I on one of our many train rides.
This is an amazing sculpture in the Duomo museum. This is another Michaelangelo Pieta. Interesting fact: the face of the man holding Jesus is actually the face of Michaelangelo! This was one of his much later sculptures. I thought it was neat because it seems to show really tender and personal feelings towards Christ from Michaelangelo.
These pics of the David are ILLEGAL! Haha, well kind of. I didn't know we weren't supposed to take pictures until two minutes after. But I still got them! Bwa-ha-ha!
1 comment:
I refrained from bursting into tears whilst looking at these pictures. But just barely.
Post a Comment