For me the festivities started on Wednesday. A friend of mine from Pearland Community Band invited me to play with the Gulf Coast band at the Battleship Texas's Centennial Celebration. It was so much fun! I definitely loved being a part of something that honored our veterans.
| Battleship Texas |
| Our set-up to keep the wind from blowing away our music. It was sooo windy. |
Then my mom, the kids and I headed down to Surfside Beach, where my mom rented a beach house for a few days. It was so nice to not have to worry about housework (not my house!) or worry about having something structured for the kids to do (it's vacation!). The Hudson family (from my parents' ward) were able to come hang with us for a night too. They were super helpful with the kids, and my girls just adored them.
Here are some pics of my lovely chiclets and our beachy ways. (I didn't get any pics of me and my mom!! I swear we were there...)
| Look at the kite!! (Ps our beach house is on the far right). |
| Love that sandy face! |
| Oh my goodness...she's a little girl now! |
| Sabrina seriously doesn't like pictures if she's being held by someone else. I swear she loved Claire! |
No comments:
Post a Comment