Saturday, March 1, 2014

Random Zoo Trip!

So we don't make it to the zoo often. It's only like 15 minutes away from us, but it's just a big hassle making sure I have a lunch packed (because the food is so expensive) and making sure the stroller is full of the necessities, etc. Thankfully, Kirk was able to go with us yesterday! He is taking his big Step 2 CK exam today (he's been studying for a month) but we both decided that it would be good for him to take a break and get out of the house. It's not a test you can cram for anyway. 

So here are some pictures! 


Love Sabrina's "Cheese!!"

This baby giraffe was way too cute!

I told the girls they could run around the reptile house if they held hands. It was partly for safety...partly because I thought it'd be cute to take pics of them. :) 


1 comment:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

they are so cute, what a fun family outing! Glad you got Kirk out relaxing;)