duh rachel, cuz you're missing the flower, or bow, or whatever! whered you get your headbands??? i want some different colored ones!shes ADORABLE. totally looks like kirk in the first one.
I know I said pretty much the same thing on facebook...but she's so cute it deserves another comment: that's one adorable little girl!
Rachel, your baby is one of the most perfect-looking babies I think I've ever seen! I mean, seriously, there are a lot of awkward looking babies who become cute when they're toddlers, but I can't get over how perfectly adorable your little girl is!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
duh rachel, cuz you're missing the flower, or bow, or whatever! whered you get your headbands??? i want some different colored ones!
shes ADORABLE. totally looks like kirk in the first one.
I know I said pretty much the same thing on facebook...but she's so cute it deserves another comment: that's one adorable little girl!
Rachel, your baby is one of the most perfect-looking babies I think I've ever seen! I mean, seriously, there are a lot of awkward looking babies who become cute when they're toddlers, but I can't get over how perfectly adorable your little girl is!
Post a Comment