So I feel like all I do is work. And then I come home, and make dinner. And then I have a precious few couple of hours to either a) work out (if I'm lucky) or b) sit on my butt and let my brain turn to mush.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job. Absolutely love the people I work with and the company I am associated with. And I am so grateful to have a steady income. Basically I'm just defending my lack of bloggingness.
Big things in the past week:

We finally got a new tv!! The tv we had was a hand-me-down that was at least five years old, I would say. Which is not very old at all. The problem was that the speakers DIDN'T work. We had computer speakers hooked up to it, but those started dying. With everything going on in our lives (it's been a stressful last month) I felt like it was a nice treat. It's funny because we are actually canceling our cable, but we got this mostly for movies. And we can hook up our computer to it and watch shows online anyway. Yay!

(Note: Did not take this picture. But I did think it was cool)
We went camping last night with the ward. It was at a super small campground, and there were no fire pits (I love cooking over a fire!) because the ward fed us. It was lots of fun though. We went with our good friends, Bret and Jenni. They brought their cutest little dog, Zeke. They were very popular. :) Besides Zeke randomly jumping around the tent and licking us in the middle of the night, he was great!

For the last YW/YM activity, we saw "Singing in the Rain" at the Hale Center Theatre. Ahhh!! So good. It's my favorite musical anyway, and the actors were just great. I was a little skeptical when I saw how tiny the stage was, but that didn't stop them. Wow. The tickets are only 8 dollars a person for adults, so we are going way more now. I won't pay that for a movie, but that's worth it for a play.
Well I'm going to go look presentable so Kirk and I can go play. Have a fantabulous day!
3 comments:
Fun! Matt and I are going to see Singin' in the Rain in a couple weeks... our friend Melanie plays Kathy (she's the one in the picture you posted). We're so excited, and I'm glad to hear how good it is!
Melanie was so good! Y'all will love it. :)
nice tv. fun stuff around there.
Post a Comment