- For those who may not know, Stephanie Meyer's fourth book in the Twilight series is coming out on August 2nd. So, I have been frantically reading the first three books (I'm on the third one now, Eclipse) this past week so my mind will be fully refreshed on Bella, Edward, Jacob, and basically the whole gang of vampires, werewolves, and humans. Thankfully Kirky has gotten used to sleeping with a small light on anyway (I seem to randomly turn on a light in the middle of the night due to night terrors...and never remember turning on said light) so he's not bothered too much by my late night reading.

- I am still working at Bed Bath and Beyond and loving it. I can tell you probably more than you ever need to know on the differences between earth ware, stoneware, porcelain and bone china, or the percentages of chromium and nickel in flatware. Good things to know in day-to-day life, eh? Well actually here is a really good tip that I really do need to know: NEVER use any type of citrus soap in washing your dishes. Apparently the acidity corrodes the metal or glass. So even if it smells good, stay away from the lemon!

- Kirk and I are currently looking for a truck and are hoping to successfully get one before we leave for Utah. Click on the link to see one that I really like!
- I am loving hanging out with my family. They leave for Belgium in a couple of weeks and while I'm really sad for them to leave, I am so so excited for them to head on to new adventures in Europe. I am pretty jealous that I graduated before they did all the really FUN stuff.
- Kirk and I are also looking for housing--something that I spent several hours researching today. Thank goodness for great friends like Carol and Jeremy and Bret and Jenni for helping us look for places!! We applied for a condo today and we'll see if we get it.
- Watch Psych everyone! Carol and Jeremy introduced me to it last semester, and it is HILARIOUS. It has the wit of Gilmore Girls intertwined with the wackiness of Monk. Every Friday nights on USA, 9 pm central. I haven't said this in a long time but...Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! (probably very few will get that reference).

2 comments:
I like Feist too. Also, I saw some little girls on the subway coming back from a midnight selling of that Stephanie Meyer book. Did you go to such a thing?
Are you guys going back to Utah? You're not staying in Texas?
I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!! I've already planned a girls' night at the Boardwalk. :)
Post a Comment