This only took me like ten minutes to do. It makes you realize the blessings your have in your life. We are all so blessed.
- 1. Write 10 physical abilities you are grateful for.
- The ability to conceive
- The ability to walk
- The ability to breathe
- The ability to hold the ones I love close
- The ability to sing
- The ability to type this list
- The ability to make love
- The ability to read
- The ability to speak
- The ability to throw my daughter up in the air
- 2. Write 10 material possessions you are grateful for.
- Our house
- Our cars (the fact that I have one while Kirk goes to school is a blessing)
- Our clothes
- Our shoes
- Our computer
- Our tv
- Sydney's toys (keeps her occupied)
- My books
- Our food
- Our kitchen
- 3. Write 10 living people you are grateful for.
- Kirk
- Sydney
- Baby #2
- Mom
- Dad
- Sara
- Liz
- Joe
- Kirk's fam (that's way more than one!)
- All of my friends (holy cow I'm so grateful for those people who are family in spirit)
- 4. Write 10 deceased people you are grateful for.
- Our Savior Jesus Christ
- Joseph Smith
- Martin Luther King
- Susan B. Anthony
- Tim Filichia (I didn't know him very well, but the brief bit I knew him, he was such a light in everyone's lives)
- Grandma Siddoway
- Granddad Siddoway
- Grandma Ball
- Jane Austen
- Our first baby that I only carried for a few weeks
- 5. Write 10 things about nature you are grateful for.
- Sunsets
- Rainstorms
- Sunny days
- Waterfalls
- The humidity in Houston that ensures I don't have to slather on lotion every five seconds
- Forests
- The sound of ocean waves
- The tree in our front yard
- The fact that Sydney LOVES playing outside now
- Crunchy fall leaves
- 6. Write 10 things about today you are grateful for.
- I get to go shopping with a friend
- I get to play with Sydney
- The heater is working in my house
- I can already feel my little baby kicking
- I love that my husband is studying away, even though if it means I can't see him quite as much
- Sydney's best friend is coming over. I love seeing both of them happy.
- It's cold and cloudy outside, so it actually feels like December
- I get to take a nice warm shower when I'm finished with this list
- I just ate pure sugar for breakfast because I can (well, sugar cereal)
- I got to wake up on our nice foam mattress cover
- 7. Write 10 places on earth you are grateful for.
- Belgium
- The United States
- My home
- The temple
- My parents' home (so glad they are living there again)
- Italy (specifically Venice)
- London
- Provo, UT (don't judge...I spent some good years there at BYU)
- That little camp in Botswana that we stayed in for a few days. I was sorely tempted to stay there forever.
- My bed
- 8. Write 10 modern inventions you are grateful for.
- The computer
- The Chi
- Running water
- Sound machines
- Dishwasher
- Cars
- Planes
- The ipod
- The tv
- The internet
- 9. Write 10 foods you are grateful for.
- Mac and cheese
- Pizza
- Gingersnaps
- Mashed potatoes
- Popcorn
- Water
- Chocolate
- Crepes
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Quiche muffins
- 10. Write 10 things about the gospel you are grateful for.
- The atonement
- The scriptures
- The temple
- The sacrament (that I can partake of every week)
- Our Lord Jesus Christ
- My loving Heavenly Father
- The plan of happiness/knowledge that there is life after death
- The resurrection
- The chance to live with God again
- The priesthood
1 comment:
Heck yes to the quiche muffins. I need to make those again
Post a Comment