so the whole reason why i went to belgium was to see this cute girl graduate from high school:
i can't believe liz graduated high school! in just a few more years joe will be going, and i will really really feel old.
anyway here are some pictures from the big night. i didn't take any of her going across the stage or anything, because let's be honest. even though i've upgraded to an SLR, i've got the basic model and it was way too dark/far to get any good shots.
 |
| Oma and Grandad Siddoway with Sydney. Grandad walked around with Syd during the loooong, drawn-out ceremony. i mean really, did they need TWO musical numbers?? |
 |
| i love this one with Oma and Syd. so cute. |
 |
| Enzo (Liz's boyfriend) and Liz. it was like pulling teeth to get a pic of them together, but i prevailed! |
 |
| Joe and Syd. Joe likes to act like he doesn't like Sydney, but he is so good with her! and he's not hiding anything...he loves his niece. |
 |
| Syd eating a tomato. | | | | | | | | | | |
|
 |
| love this family pic! it's only missing Sara (who is in Jerusalem right now) and Kirky (who was studying in Houston). |
|
|
a couple of weeks after graduation, my mom insisted on taking some senior portraits of Liz at the ___ monastery. i didn't take a ton of pics (i was the prop helper and the genius behind it all...haha just kidding) but i did take a few.
 |
| ok i HAD to add this one. |
 |
| so pretty! |
 |
| mom had this great idea to bring her antique chair. unfortunately, it started to rain just as we began to use it. oh and i got this hat in belgium. i'm a little obsessed with it...i tried to put it in as many shots as i could, but liz was anti-hat so my mom just got a few. :) |
5 comments:
That building makes me think of that one scene in Ever After where the girl and guy are talking and she's trying to tell him goodbye and he won't listen. Do you know what I'm even talking about? haha
I agree.
Joseph is so big! I can't believe I knew you before he was even born. Pretty soon, I'll be saying that about Sydney though, and I'll have to realize I'm old.
love these pictures!!! thanks for putting them up :)
ha my little brother acts the same way! like he doesnt like his nieces and nephews but we all know he loooooves them!
Post a Comment