Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Haircut and Children's Museum

Me sans about three or four inches of hair. It feels so nice to not have it weighing me down during the humid Houston summer! 

Syd had a blast at the Children's Museum. She was in the spot with the mirrors for about twenty minutes. Now that I know she has hand, foot and mouth disease, I worry that she was contagious at this time...I'll just pretend that she wasn't so I don't feel super guilty. 

Having fun! 


7 comments:

Kirk said...

SUPER CUTE!

Ramona said...

Love the pics! And your hair is way cute!

Voices of Laie said...

I love ur haircut rach!!!!!

fafner said...

Love the haircut! Also, Syd's outfit is adorable. Polka dots are awesome. Pink polka dots are even better!

Unknown said...

I love your new haircut! It looks great! :)

Kim said...

Love the hair! I want to cut mine so bad but I have to wait until my huge prego face is gone. Don't you just love the children's museum?! The tot spot is the best!

Unknown said...

love the hair. i was going to comment on facebook but it just never happened, sorry about that. miss you :)