but, the other day i was scrolling through old posts of mine, and i remembered how much fun i had doing them. it nice to have some kind of record of our lives.
so, i'm back. not for people to read necessarily (although you are welcome to,) but to have something to look back on and say "hey. we had some good times."
so here goes nothing...
i loved this movie! maybe it's because i love to just watch them eat. they look so happy when they eat the delicious food and since everything i ate yesterday i threw up (counted four times yesterday. yuck), it was a comfort to see people enjoy food when i could not. plus it made me really want to try french cooking. who knows...maybe julia child's book will end up under my christmas tree?
i didn't follow a pattern. i just went to this website. i can't tell you what a relief it is to finally have done a sewing project by myself.
well, i'm hungry. husband is making me pancakes. they smell good.
6 comments:
Rachel, I LOVE reading your blog. It's so cute and happy. :) For some reason though, my blog list hasn't updated me on your last few posts. :( I would have made more comments.
How was the infertility seminar? How did you hear about it? Did you buy the Julie and Julia movie? That looks cute- I haven't seen it.
I'm so sorry you're throwing up. :( That is NO fun. I refused to let myself do that when I was pregnant. Try keeping something small and sweet in your mouth- that's the only thing that worked for me- like a lemon head or jolly rancher.
Also, I'm glad you're back on the blog scene. :) Love you! Please let me know if you need anything.
Congrats Rachel! I had no idea you were expecting. I'm sorry you're not feeling great. I promise this is the worst part of being pregnant. Hopefully you'll be feeling better in a couple more weeks.
And I'm happy you blog! I don't do the whole facebook thing so it's nice to still be updated on friends. :)
I really enjoyed that movie as well. Went to the theater with a friend. The food looks awesome--very inspiring! The pillow ROCKS, congrats to you for going out of your comfort zone.
That's a nice looking pillow, Rachel!
good job for blogging again. AND good job on that pillow! last week i FINALLY got out my sewing machine and my mom taught me how to mend holes in jeans. it was a seriously miracle that i didn't screw anything up. so i was feeling like you are, NO MORE AFRAID! that's horrible english, but you know what i mean. i hope you're feeling better. i'm so excited about your pregnancy. and your birthday is this week too! CELEBRATE! don't worry. one day the sickness will stop and you will feel so much better. i promise.
Wow rachy! I'm impressed! When you move down here we'll have to do sewing projects together.
Post a Comment