Wednesday, September 23, 2009

100 Days of Happyness

lately i haven't been my usual chipper self. i've been super exhausted and i feel like i complain ALL the freakin' time!

so i'm trying an experiment. every day i'm going to post at least one happy thing that happened to me, that i saw, that i felt, etc. etc. etc. we'll see how long this lasts.

this does not mean that I'm ashamed of having negative feelings. negative feelings are normal and healthy. but I think I need to put my life back into perspective.


"Men are that they might have joy."



Day 1:

during a crazy busy day, i still got to steal some time with people I love. kirk and i squeezed in a quick dinner/trip to the mall, and carol and I were able to have some much-needed girl time.

1 comment:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

way to realize something within yourself that you want to change! 100 days--i'll try to stay up to date.